Chief Calligrapher (Lee Ann Clark) — $109,200
Who knew calligraphy was such a lucrative skill? There are three calligraphers on staff at the White House, the lowest-paid of whom makes $84,400 per year. Lee Ann Clark is chief calligrapher and brings home a tidy $109,200 for her beautiful writing, which adorns official invitations, certificates, name cards, programs and other documents. Obama also had three calligraphers on staff, with the top scribe earning $100,110 in 2016.
- Akon owns a South African diamond mine.
- Hugh Jackman used to be a gym teacher.
- Jamie Lee Curtis is Jake Gyllenhall's godmother and Jake is the godfather of Heath Ledger's daughter.
- David Bowie's left pupil was permanently dilated.
- Scarlett Johnasson has a twin brother named Hunter.
- Taylor Swift owns a framed picture of Kanye West interrupting her at the 2009 MTV Music Awards. It's captioned "Life is full of interruptions".
- Kim Basinger bought a town in 1989 to turn it into a tourist attraction, but ended up selling it five years later.
- Jennifer Lawrence has an H20 tattoo on her hand to remind her to drink more water.