Played By: Aarti Mann
Like the actors that play her parents, Aarti Mann’s role on “The Big Bang Theory” was expanded after originally being planned for a smaller part. After studying theater at NYU, Mann appeared in a film directed by her sister, Kruti Majmudar, called “The Memsahib,” and she has also appeared on “Heroes.”
- Dennis Rodman has 28 siblings.
- Akon owns a South African diamond mine.
- Jon Bon Jovi's birth name was John Bongiovi Jr.
- Matthew McConaghay is afraid of revolving doors.
- Katy Perry wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms because her parents said that "luck was linked to the devil".
- Rami Malek has a twin brother named Sami.
- A new species of horsefly discovered in Queensland, Australia was named after Beyonce. Its scientific name is "Scaptia beyonceae" because of the golden hairs on its abdomen.
- Taylor Swift owns a framed picture of Kanye West interrupting her at the 2009 MTV Music Awards. It's captioned "Life is full of interruptions".
- Jaleel White once voice Sonic the Headgehog in multiple, older animated series.
- Hugh Jackman used to be a gym teacher.