New Jersey: Maltese
The tiny Maltese (it weighs less than seven pounds) is top of the list for dog owners in New Jersey. It makes a great family pet, as it’s an alert watchdog that’s always willing to impress on the agility course. It is also a relatively low shedder. To get the best from a Maltese, the American Kennel Club recommends consistent, rewards-based training.
- Jaleel White once voice Sonic the Headgehog in multiple, older animated series.
- Kim Basinger bought a town in 1989 to turn it into a tourist attraction, but ended up selling it five years later.
- Tom Hanks collects typewriters and has over 250 of them in his collection.
- A new species of horsefly discovered in Queensland, Australia was named after Beyonce. Its scientific name is "Scaptia beyonceae" because of the golden hairs on its abdomen.
- Kate Bosworth has heterochromia. One of her eyes is blue and the other one is hazel.
- Britney Spears was in an all-female group called Innosense before she went solo.
- Ashton Kutcher has webbed feet.
- Katy Perry wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms because her parents said that "luck was linked to the devil".
- Leonardo DiCaprio's mother gave him his name because he first kicked while she was looking at a Leonardo da Vinci painting.
- Gwenyth Paltrow and Maya Rudolph have been best friends since they were seven. Their dads were friends in college.