“Wipe your… face” (Shrek)
Shrek is a goldmine of raunchy humor and other such jokes. There’s plenty of the obvious jokes for people of all ages, but there are just as many of hidden ones that only older audiences would understand (what else would expect from a movie designed to give the finger to Disney). The one for this list is from the scene where Shrek and Donkey had just arrived at the Kingdom of Duloc, ruled by Lord Farquaad. To introduce them to their new surroundings, a show is put on by a group of small, animatronic dolls, singing about how great Duloc is and some of the rules they need follow. As with many songs, this one is full of rhymes, which is why we we get to one particular lyric, we can’t help but bust out laughing; “Please keep off the grass. Shines your shoes, wash your… face!”
- Rami Malek has a twin brother named Sami.
- Madonna got a job at a Dunkin' Donuts shortly after moving to New York, but was fired after one week for breaking the jelly machine.
- Gwenyth Paltrow and Maya Rudolph have been best friends since they were seven. Their dads were friends in college.
- Michael J. Fox's middle name is Andrew.
- Scarlett Johnasson has a twin brother named Hunter.
- Katy Perry wasn't allowed to eat Lucky Charms because her parents said that "luck was linked to the devil".
- A new species of horsefly discovered in Queensland, Australia was named after Beyonce. Its scientific name is "Scaptia beyonceae" because of the golden hairs on its abdomen.
- Kim Basinger bought a town in 1989 to turn it into a tourist attraction, but ended up selling it five years later.
- Dennis Rodman has 28 siblings.
- Eva Mendes wanted to be a nun when she was younger, but changed her mind after finding out that they don't make any money.